Short: V5.25, BoulderDaesh RTX Full Archive
Author: email@example.com (Guido Mersmann)
Uploader: firstname.lastname@example.org (Guido Mersmann)
Architecture: m68k-amigaos >= 2.1.0;
Requires: OCS,ECS,AGA : OS2.0+, PAL/NTSC only
Requires: RTG : OS2.0+, Graphic board, 68020+
Requires: RTA : OS2.0+, Audio card, AHI
All reachable C64 veterans agree "Best boulderdash on C64, eh Amiga!"
This is the BoulderDaesh full archive! It contains all available data,
so there is no need to download any of the additional archives.
The following archives are included:
game/jump/bouldergames.lha ;more than 8000 caves in over 400 different games
game/jump/bouldercaves.lha ;more than 2000 C64 and Atari caves
game/jump/bouldergraph.lha ;more graphic and character sets
game/jump/bouldersound.lha ;more sample sets and music
- 1:1 BoulderDäsh clone
- Full speed under MC68000 Amigas with AGA, ECS or OCS
- Full graphic board support! Up to 256 Colors (depends on graphic set)
- Full sound card support (AHI)!
- System friendly! Can be paused and resumed at any time.
- requires OS 2.04 or higher
- Commodore styleguide conform
- Great GUI
- Online Help
- many preferences windows
- Up to six players
- New game elements
- Unique record and play feature to show others how you solved the caves.
- Internal music player with playlist
- Optional full screen mode when running in RTG mode.
- >10000 Levels
- 36 graphic sets
- 6 character sets
- 5 sample sets
- Several hiscorelists for each game (game, level and level time records)
- Level and game editor
- Supports C64 and Atari Construction Kit Level and game files.
- Levels up to 100 * 100 blocks
- Special gravitation modes
- Create your personal game graphics
- Create your personal sample sets
- Create your personal game music