Short: FreePascal for MorphOS
Uploader: alb42 web de (Marcus Sackrow)
Author: FreePascal Development Team
Free Pascal Compiler (FPC) for MorphOS
The Free Pascal compiler, tools, runtime libraries and packages are
distributed under the Library GNU General Public License
(see the file docs/copying and docs/copying.fpc)
Contents of the drawer "3rdParty" are not part of Free Pascal and
distributed on their own licenses.
vasm - distributed with permission by Volker Barthelmann
see the file 3rdParty/vasm/LICENSE
vlink - distributed with permission by Frank Wille
see the file 3rdParty/vlink/LICENSE
- PowerPC CPU equipped computer with MorphOS 3.5+
- 50 - 250 MB HD space (depending on selected packages)
- Start the Installer: fpc_install
- Choose the installation method
- Novice will make a typical Installation to Work:FPC
- On the other Levels you can choose the target (a new drawer "FPC"
will be created there) and packages to install
- "minimal" will install:
- command-line compiler
- resource compiler, fpcmake
- RTL, MorphOS specific units with examples
- "typical" will install:
- all from "minimal"
- FP-IDE (Free Pascal Console IDE)
- useful additional units (FCL, regexpr, symbolic, ...)
- various translations for Free Pascal
- "full" will install:
- all from "typical"
- some seldom used tools (pputools, configmaker)
- some seldom needed units (googledata, sharepoint, ...)
- with customized you can configure which packages to install
by default the setting for typical is shown
- The installer creates two entries in the file s:user-startup,
an assign FPC: to the installation directory,
and a path command which adds the compiler binaries' directory to the path.
- After the Installer finishes, do not forget to restart your computer
before using the command-line compiler or the IDE.
How to use:
- open a shell type fpc <source file>
- double click "Free Pascal IDE" to get the IDE
see the file docs/readme.txt for more information
Information about Free Pascal for MorphOS:
Information about Free Pascal in general:
Information about vasm:
Information about vlink: