MORPHEVER by ENCORE
version 1.3.0 (September 14th, 2023)
Demo for MorphOS PowerPC.
The demo was shown in the Wild competition
at the Decrunch 2022 party
(October 21st - 23rd, 2022, Wroclaw/Poland).
code, engine, design, gfx 2D, gfx 3D, anim
(C) 2022-2023 ENCORE
hardware: PowerPC CPU, 3D accelerator
software: MorphOS 3.18, 3D drivers
Official video (1080p, 60FPS) with the demo:
-------- history --------
ver.1.3.0 (September 14th, 2023)
- Engine updated to version 4.7.0.
- Demo code adapted to new engine requirements.
- Added function for save report to a file (MoerBoer's suggestion).
- Fixed memory leak in the Launcher.
- Fixed handling of help CLI argument.
- Fixed disabling/enabling a screen blanker.
- Fixed artifacts visible on the Report screen and
the Encore Logo part (thanks: Alexco for the bug-report
and tests, Bigfoot for the solution).
ver. 1.2.0 (Januaary 2nd, 2023)
- Engine updated to version 4.5.0.
- Added option for play music loaded in to memory
or streamed from the file.
- Performance improvements and bugfixes.
- Fixed order of demo parts in the report.
- Modified text and update mechanism of the end scroll.
- Modified GUI of the Launcher.
- Compiled with MorphOS 3.16 SDK and GCC 11.
ver 1.1.0 (November 10th, 2022)
- Engine updated to version 4.4.0.
- Reduced VRAM usage (fixed preloading textures).
- Reduced RAM consumption (music is played from file instead
of data in memory). Now the demo should work on Efika.
- Now the demo works correctly on TinyGL from MorphOS 3.17
(doesn't require update TinyGL to beta versions).
- Reduced CPU usage of end part (optimized rendering the scroll).
- Small modifications in text of the end scroll.
ver. 1.0.0 (October 22nd, 2022)
- The first public version released at the Decrunch 2022 party.